Photoshop Tutorial: Create a Banner So Your PayPal Payment Pages Are Snazzy, Part 3
Photoshop can appear intimidating, but when you start off with a simple, clear goal – such as creating a nice graphic for your PayPal payment pages – you can learn how to get around pretty quickly.
In part 3 of this 3 video Photoshop tutorial, we finalize our design and then save the image using the Photoshop “SaveWeb” tool.
Note: To make the most if this training, if you have not watched Part 1 and 2 of this Photoshop tutorial, you can watch Part 1 here or Part 2 here.
In the 3 Videos in this Series You will learn:
- how to create a new file with the correct dimensions
- what PayPal recommends for banner size
- how to create and name layers in the Photoshop layers palette
- how layer masks work
- how to use the gradient and text tools
- how to save your final image so that it is optimized for web viewing
Watch the tutorial to see how to add your final custom graphic to your PayPal account here.